The 7th Army Training Command, headquartered in Grafenwoehr, Germany, provides military training solutions to U.S., Allied and Partner Nation forces in Europe, Africa and beyond.
7th Army Training Command
U.S. Army Europe's Training Command
- Several hundred National Guard Soldiers made the long trip overseas to participate in exercise Dynamic Front 18 serving in key roles throughout the exercise.
- Exercise Dynamic Front 18 may initially conjure up visions of field artillery shaking the ground, but the air space above Grafenwoehr Training Area is also fully active.
- Observer-Coach/Trainers from the Joint Multinational Readiness Center trained Soldiers participating in a mission rehearsal exercise for an impending mission in Kosovo.
- Paratroopers assigned to the 4th Battalion, 319th Airborne Field Artillery Regiment, participate in exercise Dynamic Front 18.
- The JMSC team began to develop and implement simulated drone swarms in the 7th Army Training Command's multinational training exercises like Dynamic Front 18.
Dynamic Front 18 is a U.S. Army-led exercise focusing on the integration of joint fires and allied artillery interoperability at the Grafenwoehr Training Area, Feb. 23-March 10.
Joint Multinational Training Group-Ukraine is the name given to the training, equipping, training center development and doctrinal assistance to the Ukrainian armed forces.
Location matters. We are centrally located among the highest concentration of U.S. Allies and partner-nations in the world.
Last updated: March 14, 2018
The appearance of hyperlinks to external sites does not constitute endorsement by 7th Army Training Command or the Department of the U.S. Army of the linked Web site or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities, the Department of the U.S. Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.