The 7th Army Training Command, headquartered in Grafenwoehr, Germany, provides military training solutions to U.S., Allied and Partner Nation forces in Europe, Africa and beyond.
7th Army Training Command
U.S. Army Europe's Training Command
- U.S. and Polish forces gathered together to honor the fallen of both nations during a wreath-laying service held in conjunction with Polish Armed Forces Day.
- The Joint Multinational Readiness Center's Maneuver Observer, Coach/Trainers of the Warhog Team are steady at work hosting the most recent Georgian Mission Rehearsal Exercise.
- The 7th Army Noncommissioned Officer Academy mission is to train and develop future leaders who are adaptive, disciplined and ready to lead effectively at the squad and team levels.
- Exercise Rapid Trident 2017 will take place Sept. 8-23, 2017, at the International Peacekeeping Security Centre near Yavoriv, Ukraine.
- Soldiers conducted a week of company live-fire exercises in preparation for the Iron Brigade's participation in the Combined Resolve IX exercise later this month.
The U.S. Army's European Rotational Force will participate in exercise Combined Resolve IX at the Grafenwoehr Training Area in southeastern Germany, Aug. 14 - 24.
Joint Multinational Training Group-Ukraine is the name given to the training, equipping, training center development and doctrinal assistance to the Ukrainian armed forces.
Location matters. We are centrally located among the highest concentration of U.S. Allies and partner-nations in the world.
Last updated: August 17, 2017
The appearance of hyperlinks to external sites does not constitute endorsement by 7th Army Training Command or the Department of the U.S. Army of the linked Web site or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities, the Department of the U.S. Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.