The 7th Army Training Command, headquartered in Grafenwoehr, Germany, provides military training solutions to U.S., Allied and Partner Nation forces in Europe, Africa and beyond.
7th Army Training Command
U.S. Army Europe's Training Command
- Joint Multinational Training Group-Ukraine demonstrated a NATO-style tactical operations center for Ukrainian staff officers.
- JMRC provides a perfect training lab for units and agencies to test new systems and operational procedures within a dynamic and realistic modern combat scenario.
- The Austrian platoon took top honors in the Strong Europe Tank Challenge, with Germany and the U.S. placing second and third at Grafenwoehr Training Area.
- Check out the latest information about exercise Saber Junction 17, April 25-May 19.
- Keep up with the latest news about exercise Combined Resolve VIII, April 19 – June 16.
The U.S. Army’s European Rotational Force will participate in Combined Resolve VIII alongside NATO allies and partner-nation forces, April 19 – June 16.
Joint Multinational Training Group-Ukraine is the name given to the training, equipping, training center development and doctrinal assistance to the Ukrainian armed forces.
Location matters. We are centrally located among the highest concentration of U.S. Allies and partner-nations in the world.
Last updated: May 17, 2017
The appearance of hyperlinks to external sites does not constitute endorsement by 7th Army Training Command or the Department of the U.S. Army of the linked Web site or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities, the Department of the U.S. Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.