The 7th Army Training Command, headquartered in Grafenwoehr, Germany, provides military training solutions to U.S., Allied and Partner Nation forces in Europe, Africa and beyond.
7th Army Training Command
U.S. Army Europe's Training Command
- 130 Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps cadets signed up for 05:30 a.m. wake ups, long days in the heat and surrendering their cellphones.
- The 7ATC Best Warrior Competition tested the competitors' Soldier skills, endurance, intellect and stamina through a series of challenging events.
- Leftover mines, duded artillery shells and other unexploded ordinance, commonly referred to as UXO, dot the Yavoriv Combat Training Center.
- Joint Multinational Simulation Center hosted Saber Strike's Combat Readiness Evaluation to certify the primary training audience.
- Depending on the severity of the injury or injuries, a couple of minutes can make a difference in gaining access to medical care.
The U.S. Army’s European Rotational Force will participate in Combined Resolve VIII alongside NATO allies and partner-nation forces, April 19 – June 16.
Joint Multinational Training Group-Ukraine is the name given to the training, equipping, training center development and doctrinal assistance to the Ukrainian armed forces.
Location matters. We are centrally located among the highest concentration of U.S. Allies and partner-nations in the world.
Last updated: June 27, 2017
The appearance of hyperlinks to external sites does not constitute endorsement by 7th Army Training Command or the Department of the U.S. Army of the linked Web site or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities, the Department of the U.S. Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.