The 7th Army Training Command, headquartered in Grafenwoehr, Germany, provides military training solutions to U.S., Allied and Partner Nation forces in Europe, Africa and beyond.
7th Army Training Command
U.S. Army Europe's Training Command
- Approximately 120 British and 166 French paratroopers soared through the overcast sky from a C-130.
- New York Army National Guard Soldiers departed from Niagara Falls Air Reserve Station for a nine-month mission to train Ukrainian Soldiers.
- Staff Sgt. Charles Witt, was running a range during the European Best Sniper Squad Competition, Sept. 25, 2017, when he noticed a Czech Soldier he had met four years ago in Afghanistan.
- A team of instructors from Joint Multinational Simulation Center is teaching the Yavoriv Combat Training Center's simulations staff how to build and operate tactical training scenarios.
- 7ATC's Grafenwoehr Training Area is the location for U.S. Army Europe's EFMB testing; one of the tougher badges to earn in the Army.
Swift Response 17-2 will include approximately 6,000 participants from 12 NATO and European partner nations, Oct. 2-20, at Hohenfels Training Area, Germany.
Joint Multinational Training Group-Ukraine is the name given to the training, equipping, training center development and doctrinal assistance to the Ukrainian armed forces.
Location matters. We are centrally located among the highest concentration of U.S. Allies and partner-nations in the world.
Last updated: October 16, 2017
The appearance of hyperlinks to external sites does not constitute endorsement by 7th Army Training Command or the Department of the U.S. Army of the linked Web site or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities, the Department of the U.S. Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.