The 7th Army Training Command, headquartered in Grafenwoehr, Germany, provides military training solutions to U.S., Allied and Partner Nation forces in Europe, Africa and beyond.
7th Army Training Command
U.S. Army Europe's Training Command
- A multinational assembly visited the Joint Multinational Training Group-Ukraine staff to assess the progress the mission is making towards developing a combat training center.
- After an intensive 22-week course at the International Special Training Centre, 23 Soldiers from 10 NATO and partner nations graduated from the inaugural course.
- Sgt. 1st Class Anthony Buchheit with JMRC's Timberwolves OCT Team was awarded the Purple Heart Medal for wounds he received in Iraq.
- Call for fire! Order fire! Request fire! Cease fire! Wait - what does that actually mean? The answer may depend on which country you're from.
- Catch up on the latest news about exercise Allied Spirit VI, at Hohenfels Training Area, March 8-31, 2017.
Approximately 2,770 participants from 12 nations will participate in exercise Allied Spirit VI at Hohenfels Training Area, March 8-31, 2017.
Joint Multinational Training Group-Ukraine is the name given to the training, equipping, training center development and doctrinal assistance to the Ukrainian armed forces.
Location matters. We are centrally located among the highest concentration of U.S. Allies and partner-nations in the world.
Last updated: March 28, 2017
The appearance of hyperlinks to external sites does not constitute endorsement by 7th Army Training Command or the Department of the U.S. Army of the linked Web site or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities, the Department of the U.S. Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.