The 7th Army Training Command, headquartered in Grafenwoehr, Germany, provides military training solutions to U.S., Allied and Partner Nation forces in Europe, Africa and beyond.
7th Army Training Command
U.S. Army Europe's Training Command
- Nearly 1,400 participants from nine NATO nations will participate in exercise Dynamic Front II at the 7th Army Training Command, Feb. 26–March 10.
- The dual-military couple have been married for the past seven years, yet this is their first duty station together.
- Joint Multinational Readiness Center is developing replicated mock-chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear training sites to facilitate in-depth training.
- Training Support Activity Europe's Integrated Training Area Management program has developed the Soldier's Field Card app with safety tips, maps, range policies, foreign ranks and more.
- The former infantryman, who is now an information technology business operator, found his calling through multiple resources: one of them being a tech expo.
Nearly 1,400 participants from nine nations will participate in Exercise Dynamic Front II at the 7th Army Training Command's Grafenwoehr Training Area, Feb. 26-March 10.
Joint Multinational Training Group-Ukraine is the name given to the training, equipping, training center development and doctrinal assistance to the Ukrainian armed forces.
Location matters. We are centrally located among the highest concentration of U.S. Allies and partner-nations in the world.
Last updated: February 17, 2017
The appearance of hyperlinks to external sites does not constitute endorsement by 7th Army Training Command or the Department of the U.S. Army of the linked Web site or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities, the Department of the U.S. Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.