The 7th Army Training Command, headquartered in Grafenwoehr, Germany, provides military training solutions to U.S., Allied and Partner Nation forces in Europe, Africa and beyond.
7th Army Training Command
U.S. Army Europe's Training Command
- The Soldiers were mere shadows in the fog and mist, digging in the dirt, emplacing concertina wire and building perimeter fortifications.
- In preparation of 40th Infantry Division's deployment to Afghanistan, they participated in exercise Allied Spirit VII.
- "It's very important for us to train together with our partners. For us, this is the most important thing because it's a multinational exercise."
- Ukrainian civil leaders met with senior Ukrainian, U.S. and Canadian military leaders from the Joint Multinational Training Group-Ukraine.
- National Guardsmen took a long layover in Germany - not to enjoy the local Bavarian culture but to integrate and train with 7ATC.
Approximately 3,700 participants from 13 nations will take part in exercise Allied Spirit VII at 7ATC’s Hohenfels Training Area, October-November 2017.
Joint Multinational Training Group-Ukraine is the name given to the training, equipping, training center development and doctrinal assistance to the Ukrainian armed forces.
Location matters. We are centrally located among the highest concentration of U.S. Allies and partner-nations in the world.
Last updated: November 21, 2017
The appearance of hyperlinks to external sites does not constitute endorsement by 7th Army Training Command or the Department of the U.S. Army of the linked Web site or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities, the Department of the U.S. Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.