The 7th Army Training Command, headquartered in Grafenwoehr, Germany, provides military training solutions to U.S., Allied and Partner Nation forces in Europe, Africa and beyond.
7th Army Training Command
U.S. Army Europe's Training Command
- Yavoriv Combat Training Center's Observer Coach Trainers and mentors from the U.S. Army's 45th Infantry Brigade Combat Team led the training for Ukrainian soldiers.
- Soldiers of the 3rd Armored Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division, closed out their final major exercise in Europe with a bang during the Combined Resolve IX live-fire.
- Joint Multinational Readiness Center and Joint Multinational Simulations Center utilized both a constructive and live environment to assess the readiness of the RAF.
- The 7th Army Noncommissioned Officer Academy mission is to train and develop future leaders who are adaptive, disciplined and ready to lead effectively at the squad and team levels.
- Exercise Rapid Trident 2017 will take place Sept. 8-23, 2017, at the International Peacekeeping Security Centre near Yavoriv, Ukraine.
Rapid Trident 17 involves approximately 1,800 personnel from 14 nations at the International Peacekeeping and Security Center in Yavoriv, Ukraine.
Joint Multinational Training Group-Ukraine is the name given to the training, equipping, training center development and doctrinal assistance to the Ukrainian armed forces.
Location matters. We are centrally located among the highest concentration of U.S. Allies and partner-nations in the world.
Last updated: August 31, 2017
The appearance of hyperlinks to external sites does not constitute endorsement by 7th Army Training Command or the Department of the U.S. Army of the linked Web site or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities, the Department of the U.S. Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.