- British, US units host Expert Field Medical Badge in Germany
- German ports make European Activities Set mission possible
- Members of Congress visit troops in Lithuania
- Swift Response brings unique training environment to allies
- Estonian joins US troops, shoots big guns at Atlantic Resolve
- American, Swiss aviators fight fires in Kosovo
Defense officials praise troops' actions in Paris train attack
Dempsey shares worldview with Irish officers
NATO statement on situation in Ukraine
Army Europe is the leadership laboratory for the Army. We have the unique advantage of working side by side with our allies and partners every day.
NCO Academy | OIG Army
Leadership Development Survey | Vollrath Awards
Readiness to perform any mission is why we are forward stationed in Europe. We make up only 5% of the Army's manpower, but are involved in most of what is delivered in terms of strategic effect.
Exercises | Swift Response
ENABLING THE ALLIANCE
Army Europe will continue to be ready, reliable and forward stationed to underwrite the guarantee of collective defense, our Article 5 obligation of an attack on one is an attack on all.
U.S. Army NATO Brigade | Operation Atlantic Resolve