The 7th Army Joint Multinational Training Command, headquartered in Grafenwoehr, Germany, provides military training solutions to U.S., Allied and Partner Nation forces in Europe, Africa and beyond.
Joint Multinational Training Command
U.S. Army Europe's Training Command
- The German platoon took top honors in a three-day competition that tested offensive and defensive operations and mounted orienteering, with Denmark and Poland placing second and third.
- Seven platoons from six NATO nations compete in offensive and defensive operations during the first days of the Strong Europe Tank Challenge.
- During the Advanced Medical First Responder Course at the International Special Training Centre, students with no medical background learn to treat and care for a patient on a battlefield.
- The Grafenwoehr Burgermeister and city council members visited 7th Army JMTC to get a better understanding of its mission and the relationship the organization has with the community.
- The unit ministry teams first received instructions on land navigation at the Joint Multinational Simulation Center using Virtual Battle Space 3, a mission rehearsal software system.
Combined Resolve VI will include approximately 570 participants from five NATO and European partner nations at the Grafenwoehr and Hohenfels training areas.
JMRC is the only Army Combat Training Center outside the continental U.S., and provides world-class opposing forces, Observer Coach Trainer Teams and support for world-class rotational support.
Location matters. We are centrally located among the highest concentration of U.S. Allies and partner-nations in the world.
Last updated: May 19, 2016
The appearance of hyperlinks to external sites does not constitute endorsement by 7th Army JMTC or the Department of the U.S. Army of the linked Web site or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities, the Department of the U.S. Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.