Notice and Consent Banner
DOD COMPUTER SYSTEM
- This Is A DOD Computer System.
- This Computer System, Including All Related Equipment, Networks And Network Devices (Specifically Including Internet Access) Are Provided Only For Authorized U.S. Government Use.
- DOD Computer Systems May Be Monitored For All Lawful Purposes, Including To Ensure Their Use Is Authorized, For Management Of The System, To Facilitate Protection Against Unauthorized Access, And To Verify Security Procedures, Survivability, And Operational Security.
- Monitoring Includes Active Attacks By Authorized DOD Entities To Test Or Verify The Security Of This System. During Monitoring, Information May Be Examined, Recorded, Copied And Used For Authorized Purposes.
- All Information, Including Personal Information, Placed On Or Sent Over This System May Be Monitored.
- Use Of This DOD Computer System, Authorized Or Unauthorized, Constitutes Consent To Monitoring Of This System.
- Unauthorized Use May Subject You To Criminal Prosecution.
- Evidence Of Unauthorized Use Collected During Monitoring May Be Used For Administrative, Criminal Or Other Adverse Action.
- Use Of This System Constitutes Consent To Monitoring For All Lawful Purposes.
Privacy And Security Notice
- This site is provided as a public service by the USAREUR Public Affairs Office and the Adminstrative Services Branch, Human Resources Division, IMCOM-Europe.
- Information presented on this site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is required.
- For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
To save you time from having to reenter fill in the blank forms.
To ensure the data you requested is the data that is presented to you.
You can chose not to accept these cookies and still use the site, but you may need to enter the same information repeatly. The help information in your browser software should provide you with instruction on how to disable cookies.
Document Management Notice
- AEPUBS is the official archive of authorized AE publications and forms. Other versions of AE publications and forms on other organizational websites are not official. Army in Europe Document Management has sole authority for publishing AE publications and forms.
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact our office: Points of Contact