Privacy and Security Notice
1. The Army Flight Operations Detachment provides this site as a public service.
2. Information on this site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied for noncommercial purposes. Use of appropriate byline, photography, and image credits is requested.
3. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This Government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics that are used for purposes such as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical-design specifications, and monitoring system performance and problem areas.
4. For site-security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this Government computer system uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or otherwise cause damage.
5. Except for authorized law-enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their use habits. Raw-data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration General Schedule 20.
6. Unauthorized attempts to upload or change information on this system are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1987 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.