- Brigade directs Rapid Trident from international ops center
- US, Polish Soldiers take to water for training
- Engineer team inspects damaged Georgian city
- 2nd Cavalry Regiment makes history testing new ammunition
- US, allied cyber defenders discuss interoperability
- Leaders discuss future of Army Europe during Grafenwoehr visit
Face of Defense: Minnesota Guardsman helps Croatian village
DoD, U.K. Defense Ministry sign reserve forces memorandum
- Carter, Yaalon discuss shared commitment to regional security
Army Europe is the leadership laboratory for the Army. We have the unique advantage of working side by side with our allies and partners every day.
NCO Academy | MacArthur Leadership Award
Readiness to perform any mission is why we are forward stationed in Europe. We make up only 5% of the Army's manpower, but are involved in most of what is delivered in terms of strategic effect.
Exercises | Rapid Trident
ENABLING THE ALLIANCE
Army Europe will continue to be ready, reliable and forward stationed to underwrite the guarantee of collective defense, our Article 5 obligation of an attack on one is an attack on all.
U.S. Army NATO Brigade | Operation Atlantic Resolve