The 7th Army Joint Multinational Training Command, headquartered in Grafenwoehr, Germany, provides military training solutions to U.S., Allied and Partner Nation forces in Europe, Africa and beyond.
Joint Multinational Training Command
U.S. Army Europe's Training Command
- The 7th Army Joint Multinational Training Command will hold a change of command ceremony, July 15, 2016, at 1 p.m. on the Grafenwoehr parade field.
- For the second time, Staff Sgt. Cristhian Gonzalez represented his unit in the 7th Army Joint Multinational Training Command Best Warrior Competition, June 21-24, 2016.
- Special operation forces conduct some of the most strenuous and sophisticated military operations in the world.
- Swift Response 16 hit its as nearly 1,100 airborne soldiers from four nations jumped into Hohenfels and Grafenwoehr Training Areas to initiate the second phase of this multinational exercise.
- Exercise Swift Response 16 kicked in to high gear as paratroopers from the British, Italian, Polish and U.S. Army conducted multiple and simultaneous airborne jumps on to the Polish countryside.
Swift Response 16 includes more than 5,000 Soldiers and Airmen from Belgium, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain and the U.S., and takes place in Poland and Germany, May 27-June 26.
Grafenwoehr Training Area provides the highest quality ranges, maneuver areas, other training facilities, training assistance and support to U.S., joint and multinational commands.
Location matters. We are centrally located among the highest concentration of U.S. Allies and partner-nations in the world.
Last updated: June 16, 2016
The appearance of hyperlinks to external sites does not constitute endorsement by 7th Army JMTC or the Department of the U.S. Army of the linked Web site or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities, the Department of the U.S. Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.