The 7th Army Joint Multinational Training Command, headquartered in Grafenwoehr, Germany, provides military training solutions to U.S., Allied and Partner Nation forces in Europe, Africa and beyond.
Joint Multinational Training Command
U.S. Army Europe's Training Command
- Armenian military members visited to observe mission command in action, understand the military decision-making process, and learn about the U.S. Army's noncommissioned officer corps.
- Chaplains from South African National Defense Force, U.S. Africa Command and 7th Army Joint Multinational Training Command met and collaborated to build relationships.
- She's an electronic, mechanical training device that can squeal, stink and regurgitate to simulate an animal that has been exposed to chemical agents.
- When the opportunity arose for Slovenia to provide troops and tanks to assist with training efforts, they jumped at the chance.
- "For us, it's a great opportunity to train together with other Allies and friends. We consider this a very important thing."
The 52nd Georgian Light Infantry Battalion will prepare for an upcoming combat deployment to Afghanistan, supported by the U.S. Marine Corps Security Cooperation Group, in Hohenfels, Germany, Feb. 7-March 3, 2016.
Hover over the "Community" tab in the top tool bar to find links to JMTC's Staff Sections, including: G1 Human Resources, G3 Operations, G4 Logistics, G6 Communications, G8 Comptroller; and Special Staff Offices, including: Chaplain, Inspector General, Intelligence and Security, Protocol, Public Affairs, and Staff Judge Advocate.
Location matters. We are centrally located among the highest concentration of U.S. Allies and partner-nations in the world.
Last updated: Feb. 8, 2016
The appearance of hyperlinks to external sites does not constitute endorsement by 7th Army JMTC or the Department of the U.S. Army of the linked Web site or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities, the Department of the U.S. Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.