JMTC offers a full simulation center, a full combat training center and a full live-fire range complex to create live, virtual and constructive training events, reports Gale McCabe.
Joint Multinational Training Command
U.S. Army Europe's Training Command
- U.S. Marines and Soldiers with the Republic of Georgia are in Hohenfels readying for NATO’s Resolute Support mission in Afghanistan.
- The Joint Multinational Readiness Center's Falcon Aviation Observer Controller and Trainer team conducted a site survey of the Slovakian Military Training Area in Lest, Slovakia, from Feb. 9-12.
- Members of 4ID deployed to Europe from Fort Carson, Colorado, in support of Operation Atlantic Resolve. The Soldiers will serve as an intermediate headquarters for U.S. Army Europe under the Army's Regionally Aligned Forces concept.
- Swift Response will take place at multiple locations, August - September 2015, across the U.S. Army Europe area of operations and is intended to exercise high-readiness forces from a coalition of NATO nations.
- Soldiers like the Dutch soldier pictured here at Allied Spirit I face an obstacle that's hampered every past rotation: the ability to communicate with others. That's all changed.
Sgt. Titus Simonetti, a special security representative with the JMTC's Joint Multinational Simulation Center, is the 7th Army Joint Multinational Training Command Soldier of the Month for March 2015.
Soldiers from the Republic of Georgia and U.S. Marines, in partnership with soldiers from Moldova, initiated their Mission Rehearsal Exercise marking the final portion of a training evolution prior to deploying to Afghanistan to support NATO’s Resolute Support.
Location matters. We are centrally located among the highest concentration of U.S. Allies and partner-nations in the world.
The appearance of hyperlinks to external sites does not constitute endorsement by 7th Army JMTC or the Department of the U.S. Army of the linked Web site or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities, the Department of the U.S. Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.