The 7th Army Joint Multinational Training Command, headquartered in Grafenwoehr, Germany, provides military training solutions to U.S., Allied and Partner Nation forces in Europe, Africa and beyond.
Joint Multinational Training Command
U.S. Army Europe's Training Command
- The Grafenwoehr Burgermeister and city council members visited 7th Army JMTC to get a better understanding of its mission and the relationship the organization has with the community.
- The unit ministry teams first received instructions on land navigation at the Joint Multinational Simulation Center using Virtual Battle Space 3, a mission rehearsal software system.
- More than 100 representatives from Allied and partnered nations and personnel from Training Support Activity Europe attended the 2016 Sustainable Range Program workshop.
- OCTs from Grizzly Team had the experience, assets and quick-response skills to get the casualties to paramedics just in time to save their lives.
- Armenia provides the means to conduct a medical joint combat maneuver exercise with the support of the U.S. Army and Air Force, in preparation for their upcoming certification.
The Strong Europe Tank Challenge takes place at Grafenwoehr Training Area, May 10-12.
Seven NATO nations are scheduled to take part, each sending a tank platoon to vie for first place.
JMRC is the only Army Combat Training Center outside the continental U.S., and provides world-class opposing forces, Observer Coach Trainer Teams and support for world-class rotational support.
Location matters. We are centrally located among the highest concentration of U.S. Allies and partner-nations in the world.
Last updated: May 2, 2016
The appearance of hyperlinks to external sites does not constitute endorsement by 7th Army JMTC or the Department of the U.S. Army of the linked Web site or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities, the Department of the U.S. Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.