Soldiers and Airmen from all over Europe participate in an Air Assault School at the newly-opened air assault facilities of the Grafenwoehr Training Area.
Joint Multinational Training Command
U.S. Army Europe's Training Command
- More than 4,500 participants from 8 nations will participate in Exercise Allied Spirit II in August.
- Maj. Gen. Duane Gamble, commanding general, 21st Theater Support Command, center, speaks to members of the National Commission on the Future of the Army.
- Polish soldiers from the 6th Airborne Brigade.
- Soldiers from the 282nd Engineer Company uses a road grader to smooth the surface of a former tank ditch.
- The Oberdachstetten Local Training Area urban operations site.
There are well over 3,000 different species of flora and fauna on the Hohenfels Training Area, but for many people the most exciting creature here is the Greater Horseshoe Bat.
TMore than 4,500 participants from 8 nations will participate in Exercise Allied Spirit II at the Army's Hohenfels Training Area in southeastern Germany, Aug. 4 - 24, 2015.
Location matters. We are centrally located among the highest concentration of U.S. Allies and partner-nations in the world.
The appearance of hyperlinks to external sites does not constitute endorsement by 7th Army JMTC or the Department of the U.S. Army of the linked Web site or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities, the Department of the U.S. Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.