A Warrior Leader Course graduation was held at the 7th Army Non-commissioned Officer Academy in Grafenwoehr, Germany. Of the 184 Soldiers who completed the course, four were members of the Ghana Armed Forces.
Joint Multinational Training Command
U.S. Army Europe's Training Command
- The Conflict Kinetics Gunfighter Gym opened Aug. 12, 2015, on Camp Aachen, for all U.S. Soldiers and our North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) allies.
- The BWC is a three-day competition that consists of multiple events designed to challenge Soldiers across a variety of skills.
- Update to the Aug. 11 Air Force F-16 crash 17 miles west of here.
- Soldiers from the Czech Republic Army's 7th Mechanized Brigade prepare to breach and clear a building during a simulated training exercise.
- Sgt. Mohammed Taibu, left, a soldier from the Ghanaian Army and a student with Bravo Company, 7th Army NCO Academy, conducts a road march with his peers.
The Hohenfels Training Area is now cleared to land C-130 aircraft. Having this new capability allows for increased multinational training opportunities, such as the upcoming Swift Response 15, which will include several NATO allies and more than 1,400 multinational participants.
TMore than 4,500 participants from 8 nations will participate in Exercise Allied Spirit II at the Army's Hohenfels Training Area in southeastern Germany, Aug. 4 - 24, 2015.
Location matters. We are centrally located among the highest concentration of U.S. Allies and partner-nations in the world.
The appearance of hyperlinks to external sites does not constitute endorsement by 7th Army JMTC or the Department of the U.S. Army of the linked Web site or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities, the Department of the U.S. Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.