A Warrior Leader Course graduation was held at the 7th Army Non-commissioned Officer Academy in Grafenwoehr, Germany. Of the 184 Soldiers who completed the course, four were members of the Ghana Armed Forces.
Joint Multinational Training Command
U.S. Army Europe's Training Command
- The EAS is a combined-arms set of tanks, infantry fighting vehicles and military equipment pre-positioned in Grafenwoehr.
- Serbian soldiers load into a CH-47 Chinook during Combined Resolve IV in Hohenfels May 21, 2015.
- Col. William Glaser, the new commander for the Joint Multinational Simulation Center.
- Sgt. Maj. Dan Daily during his first visit to U.S. Army Europe as the Sergeant Major of the Army at the 7th Army Noncommissioned Officer Academy in Grafenwoehr.
- Swift Response 15 is the U.S. Army's largest combined airborne training event in Europe since the end of the Cold War. But it's more than that.
The Hohenfels Training Area is now cleared to land C-130 aircraft. Having this new capability allows for increased multinational training opportunities, such as the upcoming Swift Response 15, which will include several NATO allies and more than 1,400 multinational participants.
The U.S. Army will exercise its regionally-aligned forces to Europe at the Grafenwoehr and Hohenfels training areas during Exercise Combined Resolve V, Sept. 22 through Nov. 21.
Location matters. We are centrally located among the highest concentration of U.S. Allies and partner-nations in the world.
The appearance of hyperlinks to external sites does not constitute endorsement by 7th Army JMTC or the Department of the U.S. Army of the linked Web site or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities, the Department of the U.S. Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.