Paratroopers walk and shoot, walk and shoot. The walk and shoot trains platoon leaders on engaging targets with different fire assets including mortars, howitzers, close combat attack and close air support assets.
Joint Multinational Training Command
U.S. Army Europe's Training Command
- 1st Brigade, 3rd Infantry Division executes a Combined Arms Live Fire Exercise, or CALFEX.
- Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter ended his European tour with a visit to the Grafenwoehr Training Area and the 7th Army Joint Multinational Training Command.
- Czech soldiers at a ceremony during the Warrior Leader Course held in Praslavice, Czech Republic. The 7th Army NCO Academy routinely trains soldiers from other nations.
- The 7th Army Non-commissioned Officer Academy's Warrior Leader Course graduating class 005-15 marches out of the wood lines at Camp Normandy field, May 7.
- The exercise will feature more than 4,700 participants from 10 NATO Allies and three partner nations of May 1 - June 26.
There are well over 3,000 different species of flora and fauna on the Hohenfels Training Area, but for many people the most exciting creature here is the Greater Horseshoe Bat.
The exercise will feature more than 4,700 participants from 10 NATO Allies and three partner nations of May 1 - June 26.
Location matters. We are centrally located among the highest concentration of U.S. Allies and partner-nations in the world.
The appearance of hyperlinks to external sites does not constitute endorsement by 7th Army JMTC or the Department of the U.S. Army of the linked Web site or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities, the Department of the U.S. Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.