Procedures for establishing access for USAREUR webmasters and web authors
Public websites are used by U.S. Army organizations to communicate with the public at large. Content management of a public website is the responsibility of the organization's public affairs office.
The Army web content owner ensures that information submitted for posting to an Army public website is
current, timely, and cleared for applicable release by the public affairs officer or other designated official.
Websites will not contain information that is meant exclusively for organization employees and is of little or no use to the private sector, except in emergency or other exceptional situations.
U.S. Army Europe organizational websites must follow Army.mil template design, per direction of the Office of the Chief of Public Affairs. The Army.mil template can be downloaded here.
Contact the U.S. Army Europe webmaster at email@example.com or DSN 370-3365 for questions.
- Army Web Content and OPSEC Training Course: https://iatraining.us.army.mil/index.html (search for Web Content and OPSEC)
- Appointment letter from Public Affairs Officer (brigade or higher): template
1. Upload orders and training certificate to https://itt.eur.army.mil/ (CAC-required)
2. Submit ticket to http://119.eur.army.mil. Training certificate must be attached to appointment letter.
3. Submit "info copy" to - firstname.lastname@example.org